Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone & iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US & other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
iHikeGPS NZ for Your Apple Mobile Devices*
Whether it's hiking, walking, tramping, geocaching, fishing, or some other adventure — you'll always know where you've been, where you are, and where you're going.
What's new in Version 7.0
- Search New Zealand and Australia Place Name databases to add waypoints.
- New tap-saving shortcuts.
- Print the Owner’s Manual from inside the app (iOS 9 or later).
- View your current location and direction, a track of where you've been, waypoints of important places, and routes to guide you.
- Show an elevation Graph for tracks & routes. View time & speed. Includes waypoints to pinpoint key locations.
- Trip Timer and Odometer on the Map Screen.
- Import & export GPX waypoints, routes & tracks.
- Send a KML file directly for display in Google Earth.
- Stitch together maps for seamless coverage across map boundaries.
- Print maps (overlaid with waypoints, routes & tracks) & elevation graphs.
- Quickly measure distance and direction to any point on a map.
- Set a Go To waypoint or a route and see Distance, Bearing, Course, Compass Heading, and Estimated Time of Arrival.
- Use Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, UTM, or the NZ TM2000 grid.
- Search Place Names using the Land Information New Zealand database.
- Stop track recording automatically when you drive away from the trailhead.
- Share location data and map & graph images using Mail, Messages, Notes, Photos,
iCloud Drive, AirDrop, Import With, Twitter, Facebook, iTunes and the clipboard.
No extra charge for New Zealand and Australia Maps…ever